How to prepare healthy food for hepatitis
Many people ask whether people who are exposed to hepatitis can not recover? and the answer: for people with hepatitis have several levels so that the healing rate is very diverse. Some can recover by following several health protocols from doctors, others can recover from healthy food. How to prepare healthy food for hepatitis
Many types of food that can be consumed by people with hepatitis, although not all foods. As is known, there are many culinary foods that we can find and enjoy by eating. But what happens if the food turns out to be toxic to people with hepatitis. Of course it is very painful and always feels strange symptoms when consuming it.
Foods that can’t be eaten
Carparkinggames – Want to be healthy but want to enjoy delicious food hmm nyummy. Here are some foods that should not be consumed by people with hepatitis, namely:
– Alcoholic drinks
– Drink tap water
– Jund food
– Foods with butter oil or margarine
– Avoid sweet foods and others.
All foods that have some fiber content and are difficult to digest are not very good for the liver. The liver will work harder to digest foods that have bad content, so your body will experience unbearable fatigue.
Breaking the rules
Hearing that hepatitis has such strict dietary restrictions that many naughty hepatitis sufferers try to steal the opportunity to enjoy forbidden foods. Even though you have hepatitis and can’t enjoy some delicious and delicious food, you can use some healthy food alternatives that can be processed and enjoyed.
Many types of healthy foods are available and also make the body strong. Changing your diet does look tough, especially if you do it directly, it will certainly make the body confused in adapting. So to start the change we can do it gradually but surely. So for those affected by hepatitis, they must maintain a healthy diet for their body’s nutrition.
Types of healthy food that can be consumed well
If you want sweet food such as candy or sugar, replace it with fresh fruit. Avoid liquor, if you want to drink it is better to drink only water. Water is a very good drink for the body to make the body strong and will not become dehydrated.
Now to know what food patterns can be enjoyed by hepatitis sufferers so that the body is healthy and strong, the following notes:
1. Eat lots of vegetables such as cabbage, mustard greens and others except potatoes. Potatoes can be consumed but not too much.
2. Nuts are a type of food that provides many benefits such as increasing blood and immunity so that the body does not get tired and accelerates blood circulation.
3. Juice [juice here is the most important vegetable. Healthy juice but don’t add a lot of sugar because it is not good for people with hepatitis. ]
4. Expand to eat fruit – fruit [try not to eat fruit in excess. Limit 0 fruits to as many as 2 to 3 in a day.]
5. Try drinking herbal tea
6. Often cook using spices or garlic and Bombay. Garlic is very good for the body and keeps the body immune and warm. Spices can be processed by boiling water and extracting the juice so that you can enjoy the distinctive aroma of spices.